Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Ecclesiastes 1:9, 10 says so many things fam and are such dynamic scriptures that can apply to so many facets from history, to everyday life, etc..HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF is something we learned in pre school and that if you don’t learn from history and study history thoroughly you are doomed to repeat it…
THE 3 HEADED BEAST
….unfortunately we have 3 members that were once strong and amongst us that have been deceived and fallen victim of the snare laid by AGENTS which the scriptures refer to these AGENTS as FALSE PROPHETS. It is such a shame to see those that were once in the truth backslide and turn reprobate into a doctrine that fits their own bellies to ease their own souls. Woe unto thee fam, this 3 headed beast shares one body but each head has a name speaking blasphemies, wearing out the saints of the Most High and only intention is to cause strife and divisions seeking to shoot personal attacks. While these 3 individuals stand out amongst us this 3 headed beast is not just limited to them but anybody else that is dealing with a backsliding, reprobate, fearful and preterist spirit. This beast almost reminds me of one similar from a vision of Daniel or John of Revelation.
AGENTS that have decieved these same 3 individuals are now and have been amongst us and are very hard at work. They prey on the simple minded, weak and shallow rooted individual in the truth. These AGENTS whole doctrine is based and built on ameriKKKa isnt Babylon and you don’t have to flee or come out of her. They are dealing with the spirit of PRETERISM. PRETERISM is a doctrine that came out of the Catholic church that states MOST if not ALL prophecies were fullfilled during the first century A.D. or before Christ’s birth. So these AGENTS are actually PRETERISTS dealing with once again Roman Catholic Doctrine.
Well its time to fully expose these cowards for these evil dark works that they are performing. We are gonna prove how THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN showing the parallel through this oil spill on how ameriKKKa will now have the pretext to send UN military along the gulf and east coast to seal the borders the same way Rome was able to seal the borders against Judea in 70 A.D. Who are the targets for this sealing of the borders in ameriKKKa you ask??... the same in 70 A.D. the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL(Jacob) & now those true followers of CHRIST....by the end of this note you will not be able to use the excuse that you were not WARNED by TRUE PROPHETS of the Most High regarding future judgement on ameriKKKa aka BABYLON, the DAUGHTER OF BABYLON and to deliver your own soul.
We are going to go into the Josephus and see how in 70 A.D. there were FALSE PROPHETS amongst the Jews telling them they did not have to FLEE the city, that the Most High would send them a sign, or save them…those that didn’t flee, well if you didn’t or don’t know it was a TERRIBLE outcome for those stiff necks…but first let’s see Christ’s warning to those that would be in Judea, what to look for and to FLEE when that time came…LETS GET IT!!!
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a SNARE shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE(KEY WORD) all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Matthew 10:23 But when they PERSECUTE you in this CITY, FLEE ye into ANOTHER: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Pictorial image of Desolation of Jerusalem 70ad
WARS OF THE JEWS
THE GREAT DISTRESS THE JEWS WERE IN UPON THE CONFLAGRATION OF THE HOLY HOUSE. CONCERNING A FALSE PROPHET, AND THE SIGNS THAT PRECEDED THIS DESTRUCTION.
Paragraph 2. (284 ) But before Caesar had determined any thing about these people, or given the commanders any orders relating to them, the soldiers were in such a rage, that they set that cloister on fire; by which means it came to pass that some of these were destroyed by throwing themselves down headlong, and some were burnt in the cloisters themselves. Nor did any one of them escape with his life.
(285) A FALSE PROPHET WAS THE OCCASION OF THESE PEOPLE’S DESTRUCTION, who had made a public proclamation in the city that very day, that God commanded them to get upon the temple, and that there they should receive miraculous signs of their deliverance.
(286) Now there was then a GREAT NUMBER OF FALSE PROPHETS suborned by the tyrants to impose on the people, who denounced this to them, THAT THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR DELIVERANCE FROM GOD(hmmmm does this SOUND FAMILIAR?? SMDH); and this was IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM FROM DESERTING, and that they MIGHT BE BUOYED UP BY FEAR AND CARE BY SUCH HOPES.
(287) Now a man that is IN ADVERSARY does EASILY COMPLY with such PROMISES; for when such a SEDUCER makes him BELIEVE that he SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THOSE MISERIES WHICH OPPRESS HIM, then it is that the PATIENT IS FULL OF HOPES of such his DELIVERANCE.
Matthew 24:11 And many FALSE PROPHETS shall rise, and shall DECEIVE MANY.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were POSSIBLE, they shall DECEIVE the VERY ELECT.
Mat 7:15 Beware of FALSE PROPHETS, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were FALSE PROPHETS also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.
2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye RECEIVE ANOTHER SPIRIT, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2 Cor 11:13 For such are FALSE APOSTLES, DECEITFUL WORKERS, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2 Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an ANGEL of LIGHT.
2 Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his MINISTERS also be transformed as the MINISTERS of RIGHTEOUSNESS; whose END shall be ACCORDING to their WORKS.
Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, MARK THEM WHICH CAUSE DIVISIONS and OFFENCES CONTRARY to the DOCTRINE which ye have LEARNED; and AVOID them.
Rom 16:18 For they that are such SERVE NOT OUR LORD Jesus Christ, BUT THEIR OWN BELLY; and by GOOD WORDS and FAIR SPEECHES DECEIVE the HEARTS of the SIMPLE.
WARS OF THE JEWS
Paragraph 3. (288) Thus were the MISERABLE PEOPLE persuaded by these DECEIVERS, and such as belied God himself; while they DID NOT ATTEND NOR GIVE CREDIT TO THE SIGNS THAT WERE SO EVIDENT, and did so plainly FORETELL THEIR FUTURE DESOLATION, but, like men infatuated, WITHOUT EITHER EYES TO SEE OR MINDS TO CONSIDER, DID NOT REGUARD THE DENUNCIATION THAT GOD MADE TO THEM.
Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, HEAR YE INDEED, BUT UNDERSTAND NOT; and SEE YE INDEED, BUT PERCEIVE NOT.
Isa 6:10 Make the HEART of this people FAT, and make their EARS HEAVY, and SHUT their EYES; lest they SEE with their EYES, and HEAR with their EARS, and UNDERSTAND with their HEART, and convert, and be healed.
(289) Thus there was a star resembling a sword, which stood over the city, and a comet, that continued a whole year.
(290) Thus also before the Jews' rebellion, and before those commotions which preceded the war, when the people were come in great crowds to the feast of unleavened bread, on the eighth day of the month Xanthicus, [Nisan,] and at the ninth hour of the night, so great a light shone round the altar and the holy house, that it appeared to be bright day time; which lasted for half an hour.
(291) This light seemed to be a good sign to the unskillful, but was so interpreted by the sacred scribes, as to portend those events that followed immediately upon it.
(292) At the same festival also, a heifer, as she was led by the high priest to be sacrificed, brought forth a lamb in the midst of the temple.
(293) Moreover, the eastern gate of the inner [court of the] temple, which was of brass, and vastly heavy, and had been with difficulty shut by twenty men, and rested upon a basis armed with iron, and had bolts fastened very deep into the firm floor, which was there made of one entire stone, was seen to be opened of its own accord about the sixth hour of the night
(294) Now those that kept watch in the temple came hereupon running to the captain of the temple, and told him of it; who then came up thither, and not without great difficulty was able to shut the gate again.
(295) This also appeared to the vulgar to be a very happy prodigy, as if God did thereby open them the gate of happiness. But the men of learning understood it, that the security of their holy house was dissolved of its own accord, and that the gate was opened for the advantage of their enemies.
(296) So these publicly declared that the signal foreshowed the desolation that was coming upon them. Besides these, a few days after that feast, on the one and twentieth day of the month Artemisius, [Jyar,]
(297) a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared: I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it,
(298) and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were
(299) seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities. Moreover, at that feast which we call Pentecost, as the priests were going by night into the inner [court of the temple,] as their custom was, to perform their sacred ministrations, they said that, in the first place, they felt a quaking, and heard a great noise,
(300) and after that they heard a sound as of a great multitude, saying, "LET US REMOVE HENCE." But, what is still more terrible, there was one Jesus, the son of Ananus, a plebeian and a husbandman, who, four years before the war began, and at a time when the city was in very great peace and prosperity, came to that feast whereon it is our custom for every one to make tabernacles to God in the temple,
(301) began on a sudden to cry aloud, "A voice from the east, a voice from the west, a voice from the four winds, a voice against Jerusalem and the holy house, a voice against the bridegrooms and the brides, and a voice against this whole people!" This was his cry, as he went about by day and by night, in all the lanes of the city.
(302) However, certain of the most eminent among the populace had great indignation at this dire cry of his, and took up the man, and gave him a great number of severe stripes; yet did not he either say any thing for himself, or any thing peculiar to those that chastised him, but still went on with the same words which he cried before.
(303) Hereupon our rulers, supposing, as the case proved to be, that this was a sort of divine fury in the man, brought him to the Roman procurator,
(304) where he was whipped till his bones were laid bare; yet he did not make any supplication for himself, nor shed any tears, but turning his voice to the most lamentable tone possible, at every stroke of the whip his answer was, "WOE, WOE TO JERUSALEM"
(305) And when Albinus (for he was then our procurator) asked him, Who he was? and whence he came? and why he uttered such words? he made no manner of reply to what he said, but still did not leave off his melancholy ditty, till Albinus took him to be a madman, and dismissed him.
(306) Now, during all the time that passed before the war began, this man did not go near any of the citizens, nor was seen by them while he said so; but he every day uttered these lamentable words, as if it were his premeditated vow, "WOE, WOE TO JERUSALEM!"
(307) Nor did he give ill words to any of those that beat him every day, nor good words to those that gave him food; but this was his reply to all men, and indeed no other than a melancholy presage of what was to come.
(308) This cry of his was the loudest at the festivals; and he continued this ditty for seven years and five months, without growing hoarse, or being tired therewith, until the very time that he saw his presage in earnest fulfilled in our siege, when it ceased;
(309) for as he was going round upon the wall, he cried out with his utmost force, "WOE, WOE TO THE CITY AGAIN, AND TO THE PEOPLE, AND TO THE HOLY HOUSE!" And just as he added at the last, "WOE, WOE TO MYSELF ALSO!" there came a stone out of one of the engines, and smote him, and killed him immediately; and as he was uttering the very same presages he gave up the ghost.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, BUT HE REVEALETH THE SECRETS UNTO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS.
Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
Eze 33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the
trumpet, and warn the people;
Eze 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not
warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
Eze 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Eze 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
WARS OF THE JEWS
Paragraph 4. (310) Now if any one consider these things, he will find that God takes care of mankind, and by all ways possible foreshows to our race what is for their preservation; but that men perish by those miseries which they madly and voluntarily bring upon themselves;
(311) for the Jews, by demolishing the tower of Antonia, had made their temple four-square, while at the same time they had it written in their sacred oracles, "That then should their city be taken, as well as their holy house, when once their temple should become four-square."
(312) But now, what did the most elevate them in undertaking this war, was an ambiguous oracle that was also found in their sacred writings, how," about that time, one from their country should become governor of the habitable earth."
(313) The Jews took this prediction to belong to themselves in particular, and many of the wise men were thereby deceived in their determination. Now this oracle certainly denoted the government of Vespasian, who was appointed emperor in Judea.
(314) However, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR MEN TO AVOID FATE, ALTHOUGH THEY SEE IT BEFOREHAND. (315) But these men INTERPRETED SOME OF THESE SIGNALS ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN PLEASURES, and some of them they utterly despised, until their madness was demonstrated, both by the taking of their city and THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.
2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their OWN LUSTS shall they heap to themselves teachers, having ITCHING EARS;
2 Ti 4:4 And they shall TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH, and shall be turned unto FABLES.
2nd Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man DECEIVE you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:10: And with all DECEIVEABLENESS of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they RECIEVED not the LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they MIGHT BE SAVED.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE a LIE:
2Th 2:12 That they all MIGHT BE DAMNED who BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Isaiah 29:9 Stay yourselves, and WONDER; CRY YE OUT, and CRY: they are DRUNKEN, but NOT with wine; they STAGGER, but NOT with strong drink.
Isa 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the SPIRIT OF DEEP SLEEP, and hath CLOSED YOUR EYES: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isa 29:11 And the VISION of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is SEALED, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I CANNOT; for it is SEALED:
Isa 29:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am NOT LEARNED.
Isa 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their FEAR toward me is TAUGHT by the PRECEPT OF MEN:
Isa 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a MARVELLOUS WORK among this people, even a MARVELLOUS and a WONDER: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be HID.
1st Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not SLEEP, as do others; but let us WATCH and be sober.
1Th 5:7 For they that SLEEP sleep in the night; and they that be DRUNKEN are drunken in the night.
What’s the conclusion to the matter? THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN. People are looking for something new to happen in these last days different from old time which was before us when the Most High told us…
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I CHANGE NOT; therefore ye SONS OF JACOB ARE NOT CONSUMED.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
….bottom line if you can’t see that history repeats itself, and learn from the past then you are doomed to repeat it…THE MOST HIGH WILL NOT BE PICKING YOU UP OFF OF YOUR COUCH AND PLACING YOU IN THE WILDERNESS....WAKE UP!!!
Zechariah 2:6 Ho, ho, come forth, and FLEE from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
Zec 2:7 Deliver THYSELF, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her PLAGUES.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her PLAGUES come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(Apocrypha) 2nd Esdras 15:43 And they shall go stedfastly unto Babylon,
and make her afraid.
2 Esd 15:44 They shall come to her, and besiege her, the star and all wrath shall they pour out upon her: then shall the dust and smoke go up unto the heaven, and all they that be about her shall bewail her.
Thank you for Reading and May the Most High AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH bless you in the name of his son Yashayah and the Holy Spirit, Rawach. Ahman