Q&A Feedback and comment box

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/aGATHERING144


Radio Station -----> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/


OFFICIAL GOCC WEBSITE!!!! --->>>http://www.gatheringofchrist.org/

Saturday 30 March 2013

MALCOLM X: OUR HISTORY WAS DESTROYED BY SLAVERY


Hos 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 

Precept

Jer 17:4  And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. 

Precept

Isa 5:13  Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. 

Precept

Deu 28:68  And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.



Woe unto them who use slaves for work
Jer 22:13  Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work; 
Jer 22:14  That saith, I will build me a wide house and large chambers, and cutteth him out windows; and it is cieled with cedar, and painted with vermilion. 
Jer 22:15  Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him? 
Jer 22:16  He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the LORD. 
Jer 22:17  But thine eyes and thine heart are not but for thy covetousness, and for to shed innocent blood, and for oppression, and for violence, to do it. 

Precept

Hab 2:12  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment